- This event has passed.
Be Well. Be Happy. Be Whole.
February 8 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Graduate and professional students — The Graduate School, Campus Wellness, Graduate and Professional Student Government, and local campus/off-campus wellness vendors are excited to offer you all an afternoon of wellness.
The semester is underway, and we’ve responded to graduate students’ needs in order to advocate for a flourishing student body.
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Carolina Union – The Great Hall, art gallery, and surrounding meeting rooms
Our gathering is an opportunity for graduate and professional students to engage in self-care and build community.
Partake in these options from learning more about community well-being organizations, facilitating peer-to-peer networking, and raising holistic well-being awareness:
- Wind down with a ten-minute chair massage by licensed massage therapists from Raleigh Massage and Wellness. Be sure to sign up in advance for your spot (waitlist)
- Need a space to de-stress? Get grounded and engage in mindfulness in our curated calm room featuring Himalayan pink salt lamps.
- Sometimes a snuggle goes a long way. HAPPEE Hugs & Pups will be on hand with their emotional support pup, Blue, a Great Dane.
- Enjoy cookies and conversation with deans from The Graduate School and with executive leadership from Graduate and Professional Student Government. Cookies provided by Insomnia Cookies.
- And lastly, enjoy lunch at no cost to you.
Registration for this wellbeing event (through Heel Life) is encouraged to ensure accurate headcount for food and drinks.