About our Communications Team
- Suzanne Barbour, dean, The Graduate School
- Rob Bacchus, assistant dean for development and alumni relations, The Graduate School
- Elizabeth Poindexter, director of communications, The Graduate School
- Rachell Underhill, director, web and information systems, The Graduate School
- Kate Slate, communications research assistant, The Graduate School
In front of Bynum Hall, which houses The Graduate School, stands a spectacular fountain. It is a popular gathering place and welcomes visitors to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The title of The Graduate School’s first magazine, The Fountain, was inspired by this sparkling landmark. Our publication is now Carolina Graduate School Magazine, focusing on the strong connection between The Graduate School and its students and alumni.
Through a variety of publications, social media and other communications, our team highlights the many ways that graduate students, and the people who support their efforts, are making a difference in our world.Make a Gift