About the magazine
- Christine Scalora, master’s degree candidate, School of Media and Journalism
- Carol Bono, master’s degree candidate, School of Media and Journalism
- Lauren Houston, master’s degree candidate, School of Media and Journalism
- Deb Saine, communications manager, The Graduate School
- Rachell Underhill, web and information manager, The Graduate School
- Rob Bacchus, assistant dean for development and alumni relations, The Graduate School
- Steve Matson, dean, The Graduate School
In front of Bynum Hall, which houses The Graduate School, stands a spectacular fountain. It is a popular gathering place and welcomes visitors to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The title of The Graduate School’s first magazine, The Fountain, was inspired by this sparkling landmark. The name then changed, to Carolina Chronicle. We are reimagining our name again, to focus on the strong connection between The Graduate School and its students and alumni.
So we’re now Carolina Graduate School Magazine. The name of our publication has changed but our mission is the same. We will continue to highlight the many ways that graduate students, and the people who support their efforts, are making a difference in our world.Make a Gift